[IRCA] ULR DX....Good Sunset Skip Session...2 NEW GRAVEYARDERS on 1450!!..........

Hi Guys:

 Well, it was quite COOL here all day and I was hoping the Colder
Weather might bring some quieter conditions to the AM BCB Band tonight.
I was able to spend 2 hours DXing Sunset Skip and was rewarded with 2
NEW LOGS for the ULR LOG, one of these is also NEW to the OVERALL LOG.
Both Stations are GRAVEYARDERS. Hoping later tonight will be just as
good......

Radio Used......SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot

ULR TOTALS are now.....840 Stations Heard

73.......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1450 WDAD Indiana, PA. Sept/08/10 1921 EDT  EE  FAIR
Spot for the "Ad Council". FEmale with "WDAD Weather Forecast" @ 1922 EDT.
Into Oldies Music @ 1922 EDT and into the Mix.

RELOG.......But NEW ULR # 839  ULR GY # 82    1 KW
ROS, ONT.
1450 WENI Corning, NY Sept/08/10 2001 EDT   EE  FAIR
Male DJ with Talk @ 2001 EDT Tune-In. College Sports Talk.
ID as "On the Syracuse ISP Network".Into Local Ads @ 2002-03
then into the Mix. (Only Syracuse ISP Network Station on 1450 Khz)

NEW STN    ULR # 840    ULR GY #83   1 KW/930 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.