Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-6

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-6

That's really odd... I thought that conditions would have been alot better. I was on my way to breakfast and I could hear a het 828 taking out 830 KNCO on my supper crappy car cassett radio.

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere