Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-1

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-1

Ahh yes I remember the buzz from your recordings. I've never heard that station here, not a peep. Wow 100kw.!??! I hope conditions are good this weekend... No spiders allowed

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere