Re: [IRCA] Attention TP DXers: Old AM Signal returning!

Re: [IRCA] Attention TP DXers: Old AM Signal returning!

Everyone..

I suspect the 1.5KW may be a mistake, an earlier press release several
months ago mentioned 10,000 Watts.

However, with power being somewhat unstable and very expensive there, they
may operate at only 1.5KW.

I have contacts at V6AI and I'll get ahold of them to see what they say.

I encourage DX'ers to email or write the station by postal mail to confirm
reception. As I said before, the staff at V6AI are extremely friendly and
love overseas listeners! If you think you've logged V6AI they have a
webstream, allbeit low quality that is a simulcast of their live programming
so that makes it easy to verify what you heard.

1494khz will be operating on an irrregular schedule for right now till
testing phase is complete.

Paul Walker