[IRCA] CQ, CQ, C...Sorry... I meant CPAP.

[IRCA] CQ, CQ, C...Sorry... I meant CPAP.

Trust me...this will come around to radio in just a bit...
     I went to the Doctor this summer for a physical. I've been feeling a little lethargic the past of couple of summers and I'm tired of being tired. Other than a Calcium deficiency and a Vitamin D deficiency, all was well. However, my Doctor suggested I go for a sleep study to see if I have Sleep Apnea. A mild case was confirmed after spending two nights taking part in the sleep studies.
     So Monday, I went to pick up my brand new, state of the art CPAP Machine. Difficult as it is to get used to sleeping with a mask over your nose every night, I have encountered another problem. The machine wreaks havoc with the MW dial. Noise and static galore! I have no idea what to do. Even using the radio on batteries offers no relief. Any ideas? I'm tired of listening to FM every night.
Thanks,
KI4SYC
Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia