Re: [IRCA] DX Notes

I've seen several on-line discussions on other groups dating back to close to the beginning of the year which indicate that WLS turned off IBOC and turned the Stereo back on.

My 86 Jeep Cherokee had a factory installed Motorola AM Stereo receiver. I use to switch it between stereo and mono to compare the difference and the AM Stereo sounded fantastic.