[IRCA] DX Tool 1-800-GOOG411

Have you all tried the free Google (business) directory assistance
number, 1-800-GOOG411?  It is pretty cool.  I may have mentioned it
before  (sorry if it is a repost) but it could be great, for DX'ers
wanting to call a station without having access to a PC or a phone book
(or when travelling or when you don't want to look up the number).  You
say the name of the business and the city and state.  Such as "Four
Seasons Restaurant Indianapolis, Indiana."  If it finds just one result,
it will say "top listing" and give you the street that it is on, just so
you can be certain.  You can then say "connect me" and it will dial the
number, on Google's dime.

Info:

http://www.google.com/goog411/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOOG-411