Re: [IRCA] WBSE-1550

Oops! Gotta stop getting older and letting my hearing go, hi!

On 7/30/2010 05:56, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
By the way, it's WBSC.

I don't know if  they're operating with their 5KW Directional  pattern,
their array has needs alot of work

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:00 PM, Mike Hardester<DX4EVR@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Now 2358, 29 July, and WSBE-1550 in SC has gone through 7 versions of the
SSB (Star Spangled Banner - instrumental) after a s/off announcement. Might
be something to look for if SC is needed.