Re: [IRCA] License of CHSC-1220 St Catharines ON NOT renewed by CRTC, will go silent

Re: [IRCA] License of CHSC-1220 St Catharines ON NOT renewed by CRTC, will go silent

I agree - it appears there is no real hesitation up there to slowly vacate
the MW dial.  In reading the decision,  it looks like the owners were not
the most scrupulous players, which apparently hastened their demise.

I'm not aware that US broadcasters have that many requirements they have
to meet (minimums on national language and domestic material content,
etc.) - am I wrong???

Kevin S