Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] China Radio International on 1540

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] China Radio International on 1540

Deane McIntyre wrote:

CHIN-1540  Toronto is running CRI at that time according to their website.

<http://chinradio.com/schedule-toronto-1540/>

Their FM simulcast is on 91.9 however.

Thanks, Deane and KAZ. I'm quite certain that with the din in the car, I mistook "91.9" for "97.3."

And I knew it had to be something other than KGBC, much as I would have liked it to be otherwise!