Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere

On Jul 20, 2010, at 9:56 PM, d1028gary@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Patrick,

Thanks very much for your post, and the information on Noumea-666. I was pretty sure that New Caledonia was a strong possibility, but it's nice to have confirmation from the resident DU expert!

Normally I can't respond to email messages here at the Liclon City Liberty Inn, but since yours was sent quickly, I'm in luck. We do plan to visit Seaside briefly on the way back to Washington, and I hope meet up with you for a chat (while Ruth shops at the Outlet stores, as usual :-) Needless to say, besides 666 kHz, there a need for serious assistance in DU identification on many other frequencies! Hope too see you soon, and you are very lucky to live in this Oregon ocean beach DXer's paradise.

73, Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 20, 2010 9:42 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oregon Coast DXpedition

Gary,
Great to hear that you are getting the DX. Yes, some areas along the
each are noisy. The Comfort Inn back in 06 was quiet a few blocks off
he beach. Out here where I live is quiet, but there can be noise along
he Prom in Seaside.
our FFer on 666 in Noumea. used to hear them a lot in the 80's. They
lso have another on 729.
Hope you can stop by on the way back up the coast.
73,
Patrick
Patrick Martin
easide Oregon
Come visit us for the 2010 IRCA convention held Sept 24-26 at the Inn
t Seaside."

ditors, publishing staff, or officers