[IRCA] IRCA Slogan's List

Folks,

After the new IRCA Editor-in-Chief takes over, I am going to try to put together
an updated "IRCA Slogans List".
As many of you know, the current list is dated August 2009... I hope to have
something out by the end of 2010.

So... if any of you hears a new slogan, please let me know, either by posting it
to the group or direct email at phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx

Phil Bytheway
Temporary - IRCA Editor-in-Chief
IRCA Bookstore