Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KEVT 1210 poor/fair peaks into NE IL

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KEVT 1210 poor/fair peaks into NE IL

The situation on 1210 here in Barrington IL (times CDT) on my new Split Delta Flag Antenna at midnight was a mix of KOKK s/off with God Bless America and KGYN news with WPHT's news a distant third. Then at 0002 KEVT popped on with about 8 sweep tones and then morse code at 0003 and fade up again about 0005 with Mexican mx and then a deep voiced man screamed a "La Raza" ID. When I came in from the DX truck about 0014 KEVT had faded away.

I suggest that those who need them, keep trying. Their mx is very Mexican sounding and they should have sweeps and code at 0100 and 0200 CDT perhaps a couple minutes late if their clock is off, per 0002 sweeps.

73 KAZ Barrington IL