[IRCA] Fwd: Re: KEVT 1210 DX TEST UPDATE!!!

CW Hrd @ 0005 local in Woodbury, MN. 73 Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: neilkaz <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 16-Jul-2010 15:09:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KEVT 1210 DX TEST UPDATE!!!

Thx for the reminder, this will give me a good chance to test my new Split Delta Flag antenna (like a Delta Flag (KAZ) antenna but more narrow beam. It is currently set to null the west, but I'll switch feed and resistor and then it will null east and hopefully WPHT is gone, and if not, a little phasing should finish them off.

That is assuming I can stay awake that long as I am suffering from some weird sleeping sickness type virus that I'm told will need a few more days to leave me.

73 KAZ Barrington IL