Re: [IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 9July 2010 Lot's of X-band activity!

Re: [IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 9July 2010 Lot's of X-band activity!

I should have just enough room from my DX spot 3 hours north of the bayarea. It's just about 400' square patch on top of a cliff. 6 years ago I could run a 700' BOG. Thanks to mother nature I'm down to 400 and who knows what it's like this year. It would be a great place for the QDFA or the wellbrook array. Untill I get of my butt and build it's BOGs and my trusty k9ay for phasing..

BTW.... How much would it cost to build the QDFA compared to the wellbrook?

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere