Re: [IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 9July 2010 Lot's of X-band activity!

Re: [IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 9July 2010 Lot's of X-band activity!

Hi Derek,

Walt's access to the Internet may be limited up in Masset, but his access
to TP-DX seems wide open as usual.

The UnID Chinese accounted for about 20 unsolved TP loggings here last
year, a situation common to almost everyone here in the NW, it seems. They
really come out of the woodwork when you use a high-gain antenna, and getting
clear ID's on the weaker ones at an inland location (like Puyallup) is
tough.

73, Gary

In a message dated 7/9/2010 7:29:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,