Re: [IRCA] From Paul Lotsof-AZ

Thanks for the heads up on this DX opportunity. Sad that this economy is taking its toll everywhere. I have logged this station here at KQTL/KEVT I believe. If I'm not mistaken this stations tower site is near the Amtrak Sunset Limited tracks and therefore visable when traveling through Southern AZ by train. 1210 for me is mostly a mixture of San Marcos CA, Washington UT, and Guymon OK. --Mike Sanburn  SoCal.