[IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 5July, 2010

[IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 5July, 2010

A nice mix of DU and Asian signals this morning.  As was the case for the last few days, the WNW BOG outperformed the ALA 100 loop and the Wellbrook array.  Today the latter was the least effective antenna, with the ALA being a strong performer, especially for DU reception.  I saved close to an hour of 1600 kHz bandspans and only got through a portion of them before the SW began to hop.  Antarctica on 15476 was a strong performer throughout their transmission until 15:05 s/off.  Here's a partial list of what I heard.  As always, a "6" unless otherwise noted.

279
530  ADK at good level
531
594:  NHK1 at 8 level at 11:47
612:  Brisbane at 8 level at 12:05
621:  3RN at 11:40 at 7.5 level
630:  KJNO and another ?TP
639:  7 level with National Radio at Alexandra at 11:48
657:  Southern Star ID at 12:03 at 8 level
666:  6.5 level
684:  6 to 7  ?Radio Fiji 1?
693:  NHK2 at 8.5 level
702:  2BL Sydney at 7.5 level
738:  2NR Grafton at 7.5 level at 11:59
 747:  NHK2 at 7 level
774:  6.5
792:  4RN at 7.5 level
819:  unid with EZL music at 12:10.  NOT N. Korean!  at 7 level
846:  Newstalk ZB at 7.5 level at 12:12
1008, 1017, 1026, 1035   all 6
1053:  jammer well heard
1071, 1089
1422:  8 level

Once again, this is just a partial list of what was heard this morning.  Good listening, everyone..................Walt