[IRCA] 2010 Field Day

ARRL Field Day is June 26-27, 2010ARRL Field Day is the largest on-the-air operating event in Amateur Radio. It draws tens of thousands to the airwaves each year, bringing new and experienced hams together for a weekend of fun!
     Anyone have any exciting plans for Field Day this year? I'll be operating with the Oconee County Amateur Radio Society as a 1F (W4EEE) and then I'll operate at home as a 1D (KI4SYC) if I get a chance. I hope to work as many of you as possible.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!