From: neilkaz <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WMBD 1470
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 5:16 PM

What a difference a dozen or so degrees in bearing can make !! WMBD is always the major pest on 1470 here in Barrington at night and it takes serious looping or quite directive antennas and phasing to knock it out of the way and DX 1470. WVOL from TN is often a problem on 1470 at night, running day rig.

73 KAZ Barrington IL