Re: [IRCA] Mini rant on BPL

Thanks for the post, Colin.  Man, I thought that BPL was strictly an HF
issue, "only" wiping out shortwave.  If it also interferes with MW and TV,
I gotta hope that these things will not proliferate, but will be banned by
the feds (FCC here in the states) in response to local broadcasters'
complaints (since I doubt they will listen to us).

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA