Re: [IRCA] Offshoot of the WVMC Mt. Carmel IL thread

Re: [IRCA] Offshoot of the WVMC Mt. Carmel IL thread

Hi Don - I suspect that you're correct on the city of license and call change, as with yours, my loggings were several years apart.  I didn't realize that you were in Omaha for a while; we missed each other there by about two weeks, we moved from Des Moines about the third week in January, 1954! - John