[IRCA] Radio Heritage 'Changing Stations'

[IRCA] Radio Heritage 'Changing Stations'

For anyone interested:
---________________________________

'Changing Stations'
The Story of Australian
Commercial Radio
Competition Winner
_________________________________

In our recent competition 'Changing Stations' we asked readers to
complete the sentence 'Long Lost - - Stars' and we'd like to thank
the many people who took the time to send in their - often creative -
entries!

The missing words are "Australian Radio" and the complete sentence is
'Long Lost Australian Radio Stars' which is also the name of the
popular series about Australian heritage AM radio stations from the
1940's you can enjoy at our global website www.radioheritage.net.

68% of all the entries had this correct answer and we're now very
pleased to announce the winner as Steven Spink of Wagga Wagga in New
South Wales, Australia.

Congratulations Steven, and a copy of 'Changing Stations' by Bridget
Griffen-Foley will be on its way to you shortly.

Don't worry if you didn't win this time - you can still buy a copy of
the book for a very good price and may even qualify for free
shipping. Just visit www.radioheritage.net, go to the 'Changing
Stations' book review and then click on our Amazon sales link to
obtain your copy.

It's a really good read, well researched and very entertaining.
Highly recommended for everyone interested in the story of Australian
commercial radio. Read all about the book today at
www.radioheritage.net.

We'll shortly announce details of our next competition to win a CD of
original Australian radio serials.

If you haven't visited www.radioheritage.net recently, stop by and
see what's new or dig a little deeper into our 500+ pages of great
stories and hundreds of rare images about radio people, places and
events.

Radio Heritage Foundation is a registered non-profit organization
connecting popular culture, nostalgia and radio heritage. All content
at our global website www.radioheritage.net is available for free
community access. Annual supporter packages start at US$10 and online
advertising rates are now available.

---

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA