[IRCA] "normal" dx

Hey All, Just had in interesting idea! I wonder what is everyones "nomal" dx? That is, what stations do we hear on a "regular" basis?(that would be considered "dx") For me it would be: WBAP, KNX, KOA, KFI, WCCO, WGN, and a few others. I also use WLW and KGO as references to check band conds. east-west. I also check on WSM for a south opening.(very rare to hear them here, but I have a couple of times) 73 and Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming