[IRCA] 1710 Russian

Patrick,

I will check tonight on 1710 kHz for the Russian stations that you
heard this morning.  The Vancouver Russian station is still on the air.
On 1710 kHz now I have a carrier with a level 4 signal.  Have never heard
them at this location.  I'll be heading for Beaverton, OR today and will
give the Vancouver Russian station a listen as we drive through Delta Park.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA