[IRCA] KSTP is now ESPN

Hi all! AM 1500 is now ESPN. KFAN 1130 is now FOX Sports. I am not sure if KSTP will still carry Coast to Coast but my guess is no. I will find out later tonight. The only time KSTP is local is noon to maybe 8ish. The MN Twins will stay with them as well and the Twins are elated that they are on an ESPN station which thwarts any chance of WCCO getting them back anytime soon. Glen Hauser made interesting point with overlapping signals with the Royals. In the Twin Cities I counted 15 signals carrying the Twins network during the daytime! However at night I can hear signals clearly in Woodbury. 1500 of course, 920 KDHL, 570 WNAX, 104.9 Balsam Lake Wi. and 105.9 Red Wing. This may not make sense but the Twins owners want a strong signal in almost every county in MN figuring that not everyone has a good radio like us DX'ers! The Twins have a whopping 175 stations! 73 de FTS