[IRCA] 950 La Jefa is WCTN Potomac, MARYLAND

[IRCA] 950 La Jefa is WCTN Potomac, MARYLAND

So it's not WPEN... But WCTN Potomac Cabin MD. Thanks, again, Rob. I see 100000watts.com lists WCTN as Spanish without any further details. It also links to the old web site. So this must be a very new change. The format is Mexican. And slogan La Jefa.

Both WCTN and WPEN (obviously NOT heard here this time) are previously heard here.

Thanks, again, Rob.

Saul