Re: [IRCA] 1580khz

At 09:29 4/5/2010, you wrote:
>I heart this morning on 1580khz at 0450utc a SS station .Probaly Mexico ?  anyone heart this also ?

Were there any other identifying characteristics, Maurits?   XEDM certainly has been heard here in the past, but my NRC log shows WLIM with SS and 500 watts at  night (I see Paul Walker has mentioned domestic US possibilities) and there are some Venezuelans with the same power as XEDM listed in WRTH.

best wishes,

Nick