[IRCA] It's spring cleaning time at Casa Fybush...

[IRCA] It's spring cleaning time at Casa Fybush...

...and I'm starting with the bookshelves!

Here's what's available to the first interested buyers...

The Radio Book (formerly M Street Directory) - this is a thick (8" x 11" x 2" thick) directory of all the radio stations in the US and all the major stations in Canada, listing technical facilities, ownership, slogans, websites, key personnel, addresses, phone numbers, Arbitron ratings, etc. There are also cross-reference lists by callsign and frequency, just like the old Vane Jones logs.

The latest (2010) edition is $98 new including shipping. I have a small quantity of these available for $75 including shipping. I'm pretty sure that's the best price available anywhere for this very useful directory.

I also have one like-new copy of the 2008-2009 edition for $45 including shipping, and one like-new copy of the 2007-2008 edition for $30 including shipping.

I also have a like-new copy of the 19th edition (2003) FM Atlas, for $10 shipped.

And for you Canadian fans, I have a like-new copy of "The CHUM Story," the definitive history of Toronto's big top-40 station, also for $10 shipped.

There's more where that came from, including some vintage Broadcasting Yearbooks and TV Factbooks, once I get back home from a western swing later this month. (You don't have to wait for me to get back to take any of this stuff off my hands; Lisa will ship it out while I'm away.)

Contact me offlist (scott@xxxxxxxxxx) if you're interested.

My sagging bookcases thank you!