[IRCA] TP for 1 Apr from Victoria, BC

Started listening around 1300UT, and I'm sure I could have dug out a few more
stations if I'd stuck around, but it didn't seem all that worth it.   A little
more listening around 1340UT pretty much verified that.  Having said that, the
low band stuck around longer than yesterday, and there were still traces of
audio on 1566 at 1420UT when I left the house.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

none, though 774 came close

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

774 JOBB
828 JOBB
972 HLCA at 1335UT
1287 presumed JOHR at 1341 UT
1566 big carrier, but this was the best audio

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker

567 JOIK //594
594 JOAK
666 JOBK //594
747 JOIB

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

873 JOGB //828 at 1339UT
1134 not //972 or 6175, so most likely JOQR
1476 woman talking at 1346UT; if this was China, it was the only one delivering
audio today

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

 1098DU, 1242, 1377

best wishes,

Nick