Re: [IRCA] Finally, a Way to DX Outside the Confines of Real-Time

Re: [IRCA] Finally, a Way to DX Outside the Confines of Real-Time

Oh, and 4.1c lets you attach any antenna of your choice.

Let's see ... if you can change date, location and antenna I'll bet Nico could charge just about anything he wanted for that upgrade.

Now that's a 'software defined radio!'  Heck, that's a 'software defined world!'

---