Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 3-30.. Good High Band

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 3-30.. Good High Band

Hi Todd,

Thanks for reading our daily TP reports, and I'm glad that you find them
interesting. Almost every TP reporter has a different radio and antenna
setup,  which makes them fascinating to compare, locally.

Some of the reporters (like me) only show up when the TP conditions are
fairly decent, and I depend on guys like Bill, Dennis and Nick to give advance
 notice of favorable propagation. This TP season has been one the best for
many  of us, and it's still going strong on occasion. Thanks again for your
comments.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 3/30/2010 6:05:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,