[IRCA] The Micronesian Heatwave-V7RR 1557 AM

[IRCA] The Micronesian Heatwave-V7RR 1557 AM

About 3 weeks ago, I found an online phone book from 2005 or 2006 for The
Marshall Islands that still listed The Micronesian Heatwave-V7RR 1557 AM
with a PO Box and a Phone Number.

I sent a letter, along with a self addressed stamped envelope in hopes I'd
get a reply to my questions regarding when exactly the station went off the
air, why and other stuff.

I included my email address, but haven't gotten a reply nor has my letter
been returned to sender, bounced back or shown up as undeliverable.

I will let y'all know if I ever get an answer.

Paul Walker
http://www.onairdj.com
http://www.facebook.com/onairdj