Re: [IRCA] NOAA on 1650 in Portland OR.

Dennis,
I'm about 20mi S. of Salem in Albany.
Will check out 1710 see what I hear...

vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Stan,

Nothing heard here in Salmon Creek, WA. I'm about 9 miles as the crow flies from the I-5 interstate
bridge.  I'll check tomorrow for NOAA on 1650 kHz.
If your in the Portland area you might try for the Russian broadcaster on 1710 kHz. Heard them the other
day when I was driving North of their site near Camas.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA