[IRCA] TP for 15 March from Victoria: excellent!

[IRCA] TP for 15 March from Victoria: excellent!

With the time zone change this past weekend, it's still dark when I had to get up, and while checking emails, I noted some very decent conditions towards Asia this morning.  The JJ big guns were all there at very nice levels,and the RR on 576 is excellent right now (14:10) except for a little bit of adjacent splatter.  Radio Mayak mentioned just now.  On the other end, things don't seem quite so robust with 1566 at fair/good level only and 1575 only weakly audible.  1287 at fair/good level from JJ.  Nice to have a quick peak at the bands again...Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC