[IRCA] 1610 Spanish

Heard rapid-fire Spanish talk by a woman around 0700 EST this morning, mixing with the semi-local TIS. Not there mid-day. There are only two Spanish-speaking stations strong enough here to possibly create a spur, and none of the usual formulas would put any on 1610.

While I'll listen for this again this evening, I'm wondering if there are any Spanish-language pirates known on 1610 along the Northeast Corridor ?

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id