[IRCA] A Couple of Logs

800 WSVS VA., Crewe noted atop the jumble with a clear ID that sounded like "Country...WSVS." Possibly a spot/M tlk after ID, and gone. This 3/1 @ 1800. Basically, poor. (MH-NC)

1490 WWNB NC., New Bern noticed with simulcast of WCTI-TV Ch 12 on 3/1 @ 1815-1831 and back to (presumed) ESPN sports format. Have hrd this before, but don't recall if I passed it along. Fair to good lvl at 25 miles or so. (MH-NC)

RX:    Sony SRF-59 w/built-in antenna (pretty good on nulls)

Mike Hardester
DX4EVR@xxxxxxxxx

I've had the SRF-59 since shortly after it came on the market and then it "disappeared" into the deep, dark realm of THE DX SHACK. Nice little toy, but I still prefer my ICOM R-70.