Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] unid with CLA music on 910

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] unid with CLA music on 910

The Iowa station on 910 is NPR, and the likely source of your classical music. There is also a Radio Disney in Michigan, which gets out very well. I've heard Iowa here at Burnt River Ontario often enough.

Saul Chernos