Re: [IRCA] Qatar info

Hello Nick,

Both you and Walt sure seem to be racking up the frequent flyer miles
recently.

Like you noticed before leaving, 1575-Farda seems to have disappeared for
the season here, along with the other TA's. Unlike Walt's success in  Haida
Gwaii, 1170-R.Sawa has never made it through the KPUG interference to be
heard here, with both stations on approximately the same loop  bearing.

Have fun DXing in Qatar.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 2/20/2010 4:18:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,