[IRCA] Join Me This Sunday...

...as I take to the air once again. WUOG in Athens is offering up slots this weekend for charity and I thought it would be fun to see if I still had the where-with-all to man a microphone. 3 PM is my time slot as of this posting and if anything changes, I'll let everyone know. WUOG is the college radio station at The University of Georgia and they're at 90.5 on the FM dial. I get to play whatever I want so long as the FCC guidelines aren't misused and abused. I'm sure I'll have a great time, but I'll be nervous too! I have no idea where my headphones are from the last time I was on the air in 1992 so maybe I ought to go invest in some decent ones. I need some new ones anyway so this'll be a good excuse to buy some. Now...where did I leave all my 45's...
http://wuog.org/
Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!