Re: [IRCA] WADC - 1050 & WCKY - 1530

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 10:54:59 David Faulkner wrote:
> Probably just a misunderstanding on my part.  I thought an asterisk (*)
>  after the day power meant that a station was only operating during during
>  the day, even if it had night authorization.

No, it indicates that they have a PSRA, so they can come on (with reduced
power, but more than nighttime power) at 0600 when their sunrise is later
than that.  I think I may get rid of those asterisks, as they tend to cause
confusion, and the info on PSRAs is very incomplete in the database anyway.
The best place to look for info on PSRAs and PSSAs is the NRC AM Log.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON