Re: [IRCA] TP for 13 and 14 Feb from Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] TP for 13 and 14 Feb from Victoria, BC

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:

  One thing that was noted both yesterday and today was audio on HLAZ-1566, without a completely paint-peeling carrier.   I wonder if they've finally fixed their low modulation?  Has anyone else noticed?

On the 10th (the only day of late when I've had even a decent carrier on 1566) I noted that HLAZ had decent audio at times, so maybe they have fixed their issue.

As for this morning's TPs, zilch in the way of audio, and the only carriers were from the big gun Japanese.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta