From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
To: vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 11:11:11 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP's for 02/12/10

At 15:08 2/12/2010, vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Listened from 1413-1507. No long waves heard this morning. Surprised that
>1134 China was heard at all.

It's really hard to ID anything here on 1134, Dennis....lots of 1130 splatter from Vancouver.   But, when I do ID, it's been a parallel with 972 for the last little while.  When it's not, it hasn't been parallel with 4460, so I'm guessing JOQR, but like I say, never really very strong compared with the splatter.    How are you ID'ing CNR-1?

best wishes,

Nick