[IRCA] KORC "820 the Crab"

Dennis, thanks for forwarding the KORC info. It looks to me like KGNW is sending less signal in his direction than anticipated. I am curious, in case anyone knows, why he needs to build a new transmitter building. Does this also mean erecting a new tower? It would be interesting to find out if the previous equipment and tower were compromised and if the new owner expects a significantly improved signal. Perhaps a nice DX test in 1kw mode is in the offing...

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010