Re: [IRCA] CHNC N.C. and GHGM Gaspe,PQ

On 11-Feb-10, at 10:35 AM, bill kral wrote:

I assume that everyone knows that the name Gaspe is spelled with an e as last letter.(Gaspe---pronounced gaspay)Somehow all the entries ended up having a ? at the end of the word.I always wondered how that happens when I'm typing on a computer and.my spelling is correct but then somewhere along the way this question mark is thrown in.---------Bill in BC

This is because Gaspe has an accent over the e which I included in
my original post - if your software does not recognize this character
it will substitute a question mark.

73,

Deane McIntyre
VE6BPO