Re: [IRCA] Good eastern conditions

Nigel,

I think KDDR is something like 327 watts, at night, which is still more
than the old 250w the old graveyrders used to have, so it is not really
flea power. You aren't all that far from Oakes ND. I remember well in
the 70s, often a 250w in ID or Western MT would easily block a GY
channel. With 1 KW, it is even worse today.  CJRB I heard on occasion,
but they must put little signal this way. There are so many possible
good DX on 1220 here. It will be a shame when Palo Alto CA boosts to 50
KW.  Enjoy it while we can.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin