Re: [IRCA] 70-37-#4 --IBOC on 900

I don't know what I heard but it sounded a lot like the IBOC hash ( that other stations are pumping out) at the time CKMO was not on air with audio.This hissing sound was audible on 890 and 910 which covered up incoming signals  on either side of 900. I'm going to attempt to make a call to the station to see if anyone  there knows what it might be. Bill in BC