Re: [IRCA] IBOC on 900 in Vic.

Bill, using the Perseus SDR, it's easy to see an IBOC signal at plus and
minus 10 kHz.  I don't see that on my display.  On top of that, IBOC is not
a digital system ever introduced in Canada.  I have no idea what the now
moribund Eureka system looks like on a monitor.  I suspect that someone else
in the western or NW US is the source of the hiss.........Walt

--
Walter (Volodya) Salmaniw, MD
Victoria, BC, Canada