Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [Amdx] black gospel 1550 is WPFC-Baton Rouge

Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [Amdx] black gospel 1550 is WPFC-Baton Rouge

Pearl is a suburb of Jackson basically and the studios are located in
Jackson. The station is owned by Inner City Broadcasting which usually,
largely targets an URBAN audience.

WJNT had an FM rebroadcaster years ago when they claimed (and proved)
interference from Cuab, Mexico or something of the like.. they had to power
down and could use the FM "translator" but the Fm thing was only on the air
at night.. who knows, mabye they are are somehow justfying running full tilt

The FM is officially "licensed" under special temporary authority as
WJNT-FM1 with 500W/74 meters on 103.3.. I think that relay has boucned
around frequency wise.

I could always be wrong ;)

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com