Re: [IRCA] Unid:1550 black gospel

Paul, it very well could be. Wish they would of id'd. Oh well. Thank you for the insight paul. 73. Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:21:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Unid:1550 black gospel

Could it be WIGN Bristol, TN? THey are 35KW Day and 5W night, and I know
they've been known to leave it up at full tilt in the past. They used to be gospel, but have now gone talk. They list "Special Programming" from 8pm to
7am, but don't say what that is.

Less likely, but still possible is WPFC Raleigh, NC with 1KW Day and 7 W at
night.

Here's WPFC's website, and they do stream: http://www.wpfc1550am.com/

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com